Carpet and Upholstery
Most facilities choose carpet flooring for reception areas, conference rooms, hallways, and hospitality areas. These spaces are often considered high-traffic areas, and require proper commercial carpet cleaning to maintain a uniform natural appearance.
At Pro-Pride Cleaning we use Hot Water Extraction Cleaning, also referred to as steam cleaning. First, the carpet is pre-treated with a cleaning solution that helps break down the soil deposits. Then the soil and the solution is thoroughly rinsed from the carpet with a pressurized, hot water rinse. At the same time, a powerful wet vacuum is being used to remove the steam, soil, and cleaning solution. The dirty water is deposited into a waste tank.
Steam Cleaning for Best Results
Pros of Steam Cleaning: Offers strong rinsing and removal of embedded soils. Hot water helps to sanitize and disinfect carpet fibers. Also, every 18-degree increase in temperature doubles cleaning efficiency.
Cons of Steam Cleaning: Done properly, there are few; Drying time is not even compromised with the vacuum power of our Vortex system in The Big Truck.
REGULAR PROFESSIONAL CARPET CLEANING HELPS:
• Promote a uniform carpet appearance
• Reduce the spread of germs, bacteria, diseases and mold
• Remove stains and spots already present
• Reduce the effects of wear, especially in high-traffic areas
• Restore the natural, clean appearance and texture of the carpets
• Extend the life of the carpets